Our Cleaning Check List
Serving Tulsa Oklahoma and the surrounding areas for over 30 years with the absolute best Office and janitorial cleaning services.
We at Cleaning of Tulsa we have a specific checklist that we use as a guide for all of our cleaning services, especially our residential clients. We also have an organized method to our cleaning process, so we can quickly and efficiently get the job done! Cleaning of Tulsa can also customize any of our cleaning plans to meet your specific needs. Here is an example of what we do when cleaning a residential client:
- Do a complete walk-through of the entire house, checking to see the areas that we will be cleaning.
- Pick up any clutter or objects that would prevent us from cleaning and do our best.
- Next, we would begin the dusting process. Starting from top to bottom and picking up and dusting underneath objects or knick knacks. If there is any wood to be polished, this is the time we would incorporate that into the cleaning process.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas and sweep all hard floors to get them ready for mopping or to finish the room making it look clean and tidy.
- Mop all hard floors
- In the kitchen, we typically wipe the counters, wipe the outside of all appliances, inside of the microwave, wipe the stove top and inside the oven if needed. We also wipe down the fronts of the cabinets.
- The bathrooms get a more detailed cleaning, so we would start with removing the rugs and wastebasket, remove everything from the shower/tub area, remove items from the counter.
- Clean the shower walls and bathtub and spray all purpose cleaner/disinfectant on all hard surfaces.
- Spray mirror and wipe clean.
- On the toilet, we use an acid bowl cleaner to get all of the hard water stains that might be up around the inside of the bowl. Then wipe the outside of the bowl and the base of the toilet and behind the toilet.
- Then sweep and mop the floors.
That is a basic checklist for cleaning a residential property. Office cleaning is a little bit different and may require more or less cleaning in some areas. Here is an example of cleaning checklist for a commercial cleaning client:
- Do a complete walkthrough of the building and areas that will be cleaned.
- Next, start in the back of the building, we would begin with high dusting, then dust the desks/cubicles, then empty all trash containers.
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms, including toilets, urinals, and sinks. Wipe mirrors and polish faucets.
- Sanitize all doorknobs and door handles.
- Sweep and mop all hard floors.
- Do a final walk-through of the building before vacuuming, making sure everything has been completed.
- Lastly, vacuum all carpeted areas.
Cleaning of Tulsa strives to make sure our clients are satisfied with job that has been performed and if for any reason there is an issue with the cleanliness of a building, we will gladly come back and reclean the area or areas that are in question. Our customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Our Clients Love Us
"We are extremely pleased with the services we receive from Cleaning of Tulsa Cleaning, we have never worked with a company that communicates better than they do. Such a relief to know they will always be there for us when we need them!"
Janice C / Freedom Manufacturing
"Thank you Cleaning of Tulsa for all of your hard work, we know that we had quite a mess to clean up but you guys had no problem getting it done in time for our grand opening. Thank you, sincerely"
John Coleman / Drive Inc.
"It is satisfying to know that we can always trust who is in our building at night. To us, security is very important and we love the fact that we have the same team every night Cleaning in our building. : )"
A Brown / Watson and Associates
Fill in the form to request a callback