Hiring Our Maids
Serving Tulsa Oklahoma and the surrounding areas for over 30 years with the absolute best Office and janitorial cleaning services.
At Cleaning of Tulsa Cleaning, we posses three foundational components that make up our company. Our People, Our Process. Our Passion. We know that in order to exceed expectations, we must employ Cleaning of Tulsa team members that also share the same core values that we do. As a customer, you deserve the piece of mind knowing that your home or business is being cleaned by someone that is trustworthy, dependable and has been trained in extensive cleaning processes. Below you will see some information as to what our hiring process consists of. We want to share this because we believe in our system and it works!
- Potential candidates complete a PreScreening Application. If the candidate has a good work history and shows having the heart to serve others then we proceed with our full application and schedule an in-person interview.
- During the In-Person interview, we access their interpersonal skills, professionalism, cleaning proficiency and just get to know them. We really want to get a good feel for someone and what they are all about. We at Cleaning of Tulsa want to make sure that our staff embodies professionalism and kindness and can deliver a high-quality service that is truly Cleaning of Tulsa.
- Next we perform an in depth Background Check. We make sure that our staff has a clean background before we proceed any further. No Exceptions on this as we feel this is of utmost importance.
- If at this time, we feel completely comfortable and know this person will be a good candidate to move forward with, then we proceed to the orientation portion of the application process.
- During orientation, we and a supervisor will meet one on one with the New Hire to review our detailed policies and procedures for proper client interaction, locking up, proper securement, cleaning procedures and more.
- Our cleaning training is quite extensive. Our cleaners review special Cleaning Training DVD’s and then practice the cleaning procedures that they have learned. We review all of our equipment, kits, machines and how to use all of the equipment and products so they have the opportunity to learn, ask questions and get familiar with the Cleaning of Tulsa style of cleaning.
- Our new hire will then go on real jobs with a designated team and supervisor so they can learn in the field while having experienced team members at their side. This is a good time for them to see how our process works first hand, they can ask questions and get a good feel for our system. The new hire is also evaluated on their interactions and cleaning ability at this time.
- This training period lasts 4 weeks. This includes in field training, more videos and literature to read about our cleaning processes and company goals.
Most of our employees have been with us for years, but as we grow, we do have the need for new hired employees. We love the opportunity to meet new people and always embrace being able to educate employees about the industry that we love. This is truly a people business and we know that with our in depth selection and training process, you will see the difference in our Cleaning of Tulsa Team!
Our Clients Love Us
"We are extremely pleased with the services we receive from Cleaning of Tulsa Cleaning, we have never worked with a company that communicates better than they do. Such a relief to know they will always be there for us when we need them!"
Janice C / Freedom Manufacturing
"Thank you Cleaning of Tulsa for all of your hard work, we know that we had quite a mess to clean up but you guys had no problem getting it done in time for our grand opening. Thank you, sincerely"
John Coleman / Drive Inc.
"It is satisfying to know that we can always trust who is in our building at night. To us, security is very important and we love the fact that we have the same team every night Cleaning in our building. : )"
A Brown / Watson and Associates
Fill in the form to request a callback